Established in 2009 by Geoff Gilbert, Hardwick Legal Solicitors, specialises in all property related matters. Geoff has been putting clients first for over 35 years in his previous roles as a partner in 2 major law firms.
Hardwick Legal Solicitors have a strong focus on development land, agricultural property, commercial property, telecommunications and infrastructure and have worked with a variety of clients on these matters from blue chip development companies to individuals engaged in private purchases.
Each case is taken on its own merit and Geoff prides himself on ensuring that the very best, personal service is provided to ALL his clients, without exception.
Located approximately 2 miles from J28 of the M1, this central location makes your business the centre of their attention.
Geoff was educated at Nottingham Trent University and qualified as a Solicitor in 1979. After a few years of undertaking general legal work, he specialised in residential conveyancing until 1986 when he specialised in commercial conveyancing and the purchase and sale of businesses.
Geoff has been a partner of two major East-Midlands commercial law firms, setting up conveyancing departments, which complement his particular passion; complex property transactions!
Some of his latest matters which have piqued his enjoyment are:
- Acting for a national developer in the purchase of a former cement works for a £60 million residential and commercial development.
- Acting for two landowners in the grant of options to purchase land as part of the expansion of a New Town.
- Acting for a developer in a site assembly involving the acquisition of 10 properties.
- Acting for an investor in the purchase of an industrial estate.
- Purchase of a development site for £5 million.
In his spare time, Geoff enjoys spending time with his family which includes his wife, son and daughter and of course, Branston the dog. Geoff enjoys music and likes to attend varied concerts regularly with a recent attendance being at a ‘The Vamps’ concert with his Daughter. He also enjoys travel and good food.
Do you need legal help?
Get in touch by email or call direct on